- Chebukati gives IEBC top marks - VIDEO
- Storm over Uhuru congratulatory messages
- Raila loses Waiguru lifestyle disclosure bid
- Woman raped during Nasa march out of danger
- Carter Center calls for post-election talks
- Uhuru basks in court win, Raila resists
- For judges, it was a tricky balancing act
- Spending on polls rises to Sh70bn
- Raila reacts to Supreme Court decision
- Chaos in Kisumu after Supreme Court decision - PHOTOS
IEBC chairman dismisses calls for the exit of commissioners and the secretariat. Read more...
But Foreign Affairs PS Monica Juma says congratulatory messages were unsolicited. Read more...
She has also sued former senators Boni Khalwale (Kakamega) and Johnson Muthama (Machakos). Read more...
The woman was raped inside her M-Pesa shop at Shauri Moyo on Jogoo Road. Read more...
2017 elections represent a clear setback for democracy in Kenya, says observer group. Read more...