Ruling on sodomy case next week - Daily Nation

Man accused of defiling 18 boys to know fate Wednesday

Wednesday November 21 2018

Thomas Musabire Kidemi

Thomas Musabire Kidemi when he appeared in court on May 24, 2017 where he was charged with sodomy and child pornography. PHOTO | FILE | NATION MEDIA GROUP 

By JOSEPH OPENDA
More by this Author

A mortuary attendant accused of sodomising 18 schoolboys will wait for one more week to know his fate after a court postponed judgement of the case.

Nakuru Resident Magistrate Eunice Kelly said judgement in case facing Tom Kidemi Musabire will be delivered Wednesday next week.

Mr Musabire, 45, is accused of sexual crimes against minors and promoting child prostitution by showing schoolchildren pornographic films.

He is accused of committing the crimes on unknown dates in March at his house in Railways, Nakuru.

The prosecution told the court that the suspect, who is a father of five girls, encouraged pupils aged between 12 and 15 to engage in sexual intercourse with a mentally ill woman at his house before he sodomised them.

The boys who testified earlier in court said the suspect gave them Sh50 as enticement for them to have sex with the woman at his house.

While defending himself, Mr Musabire told the court that he was framed by his neighbours who misunderstood his close relationship with the boys.

He told the court that he stayed in a single room at the Nakuru Railways estate with three boys who always invited their friends to the place.

The court will deliver its judgement on November 28.