Sixteen villagers are admitted to Longisa County Referral Hospital in Bomet County in a suspected case of food poisoning.
The victims were taken to the hospital on Tuesday evening.
Thirteen of them, including a 13-year-old child, are members of one family.
County Executive for Medical Services and Public Health Joseph Sitonik said all the victims are from Mulot village in the neighbouring Narok County.
"The victims were rushed to hospital while looking confused. They complained of sudden poor eyesight with some not able to pass urine," said Dr Sitonik.
He said the victims were suspected to have feasted on contaminated food on Tuesday morning.
"They have been stabilised and are currently undergoing treatment," said Dr Sitonik.