Forbes has named Kylie Jenner as one of the 60 self-made American women billionaires.
Forbes released on July 11, 2018 the list of "America's Richest Self-Made Women" who, combined, have a net worth of $71 billion.
Kylie, who turns 21 this year, is estimated to be worth $900 million.
She built a cosmetics business -- Kylie Cosmetics -- which was founded in 2016 and mainly relies on social media to sell products.
Forbes also released the cover of the billionaire issue, which features Kylie.
The top five richest self-made women, according to Forbes, are:
1. Diane Hendricks -- cofounder and chairman of ABC Supply -- whose net worth is $4.9 billion.
2. Marian Ilitch -- Little Caesers pizza chain. Her net worth id $4.3 billion.
3. Judy Faulkner of Epic Systems whose net worth is $3.5 billion.
4. Meg Whitman -- net worth of $3.3 billion.
5. Johnelle Hunt -- net worth $3.2 billion.