1. Vinegar – Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm water mixed with a quarter cup of vinegar. The vinegar will soften the hard, dead skin. You can add a few drops of essential oil for a spa effect. Repeat this procedure three times a week in the evenings.
2. Foot scrub – After soaking your feet use a scrub made of a mix of fine-grain salt, honey and olive oil. Massage your feet with it gently to remove the rough skin, then leave it on for five minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Repeat this three times a week until your feet soften, then do it once a week.
3. Pumice stone – Use it every morning and evening after washing your feet to keep them soft.
4. Petroleum jelly – After soaking and scrubbing your feet, three times a week and after washing and exfoliating with a pumice stone every night, wipe your feet dry then moisturise with a mix of coconut oil, olive oil and honey. Follow this with petroleum jelly and put your feet in cotton socks. Repeat this every night.
5. Foot file – Use a stainless steel foot file once a week to file away stubborn rough skin, then moisturise your feet and put them in socks to keep them soft.