1. I am looking for a particular article, how can I find it? If you are looking for an article published after March 1998 you may find it by searching our online archive. Older articles are currently not available online, but you may send requests to the Nation Library (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. I am looking for a particular article, how can I find it?
If you are looking for an article published after March 1998 you may find it by searching our online archive. Older articles are currently not available online, but you may send requests to the Nation Library (email email@example.com).
2. Can I purchase or download copies of photos that appeared in past Nation articles?
Contact our Digital Sales Team through email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
3. Can I send a press release via e-mail?
Please send press releases to email@example.com
4. Can I post Nation articles on my website?
Content on NMG websites are intended for personal use only. You may download a single copy of any portion of the content for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, repost or otherwise use any portion of the content in any other way or for any other purpose. Requests regarding use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use should be directed to SyndicatedRecipients@nation.co.ke
5. What if I have other questions or comments about nationmedia.com?
We appreciate your feedback and comments. You may send your comments and inquiries to InternetEditors@nation.co.ke
6. Where can I find information about advertising on NMG websites?
Information on available online ads can be found on the Advertise Online page. Here you will find a description of available online ad slots as well as brief overview of our audience. Otherwise, contact our Digital Sales Team by email through OnlineSales@nation.co.ke or by telephone (+254 20) 328 8280
7. What are the benefits of registration?
You do not need to register to read news on NMG websites, but registration enables you to use the interactive features, such as being able to comment on stories, respond to blogs, vote on polls and rate stories among others. Registration is free. There are sections of the website that may be accessed only by Premium users.
8. Whom do I contact if I am having problems with the site?
Should you encounter problems at any time while using NMG websites, send a message to InternetEditors@nation.co.ke or call +254 20 328 8253.