Mutula Kilonzo taken to hospital after choking scare - Daily Nation

Mutula Kilonzo taken to hospital after choking scare

Wednesday September 26 2018

Mutula Kilonzo Junior

Senator Mutula Kilonzo Junior. FILE PHOTO | NATION MEDIA GROUP  

By TOM MATOKE
More by this Author

Makueni County Senator Mutula Kilonzo Jnr was on Wednesday taken to hospital after he choked on a piece of meat at a Nandi hotel.

The Senator and his colleagues were on a lunch break at Eden Springs Hotel after the end a session at the Nandi County Assembly.

Mr Kilonzo was taken to Kapsabet County Referral Hospital where he was given emergency care and later transferred to the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret.

Doctors who spoke to the Nation said his condition is stable.

The Senator also confirmed on his Twitter handle that he was out of danger.